12 janvier 2012

- STAR WARS




Cyber chiasse exutoire post- nouvel espoir et amour fraternel ambigu

some of the few random doodles I've done right after seeing "a new hope"

.

11 commentaires:

Agnes Salek a dit…

Beautiful! I'll be hopefully watching the old trilogy this Saturday this is definitely getting me more and more in the mood!

Chris Cormier a dit…

Fantastic! I love these, man. Nice work!

Eliezer França Aido a dit…

I loved to see them in your style! Nice job!

Florian Jouet a dit…

Oh oui oui oui !

Flomize a dit…

I would like to thank you my dear children

Artichaut a dit…

c'est bon !

Bryst a dit…

I love it ! Your blog is awesome, fantastic work Flomize ! Can't wait your next post !

thomalouest a dit…

C'est génial! un trait magnifique.

JOHAN PAPIN a dit…

haha Brendi!

Flomize you're awesome I wish I could be someone as cool as you some day

PS I love you

Flomize a dit…

gentillesse des copains , humour qui marche

jerome a dit…

P'taaaaain ,j'ai toujours su ces deux gays étaient des gros pédés ...